Frequently Asked Questions

Placing an order

  • What happens if I leave my orders unpaid?
  • What can I do to avoid common problems when placing orders?
  • What are the common inquiries about Cancelled Orders?
  • Can I call GTmax to place an order?
  • Can I change items from my order after my order has been processed?
  • Can I change my payment method after I have placed my order?
  • Can I order without an account on GTmax?
  • Can I change my order details after placing an order?
  • How do I place an order?
  • How do I remove an item in my shopping cart?
  • Will I receive an order confirmation after placing my order?
  • I have ordered and confirmed payment with GTmax, what should I do next?

Order Cancellation

  • What is the Cancellation Policy of GTmax? Why was my order canceled?
  • Can I cancel my existing order so I can use a voucher?
  • Do I have to pay a fee when I cancel my order?
  • How do I know if my cancellation request was accepted?
  • I accidentally ordered duplicate items.
  • What should I do? I just canceled my order.
  • When will I get my money back? How do I cancel my order?

Customer Service

  •  Q: Where/when can I collect my grant motorbike?
    A: Branch where you make your purchase.
    1. Customer who purchase (before April 2021) will only get your grant motorbike after fully paid your loan amount.
    2. Customers who purchase (after April 2021) will get the grant together with your motorbike. Gov. New rule
  •  Q: What happen if my grant motorbike/roadtax loses?
    A: You need to go to JPJ to apply a new grant/roadtax.
  • Q: Who should I send a copy of my payment receipt?
    A: To the represent loan person in charge
  •  Q: What if I lose my motorbike or accident?
    A: Make a police report, and send it to your representing insurance.
  •  Q: Can I change ownership if my loan is not fully paid?
    A: No, you can only change ownership after paying full loan amount.
  •  Q: Can I purchase motorbike if I’m having car loan/house loan?
    A: Yes, if your scoring is perfect.
  • Q: Can I have a soft copy of my purchasing receipt?
    A: After you do a police report because of policy issue.
  •  Q: Can I have a soft copy of my grant motorbike?
    A: Yes, you can have a soft copy from us.
  •  Q: Can a relative/friend collect grant motorbike for the owner?
    A: No, because we need owner signature to avoid any error in the future.
  •  Q: Do I need an appointment to visit the service centre?
    A: No, you can just visit/walk into any of our branches anytime.
  •  Q: How can I pay my loan?
    A: Depend on what loan you are using. Is either walk-in/transfer/auto-debit?

[email protected] or Call Customer Service at 012-528 7699